We First has announced a world-class lineup of speakers for the 2013 We First Social Branding Seminar. The 2013 Seminar is set to convene September 24-25, 2013 at the W Hollywood Hotel in Hollywood, CA and will provide two days of hands-on training for marketing, corporate communications and CSR and sustainability leaders on how to tell the story of their company’s good work in ways that build their brand’s reputation, bottom line and social impact.
No ordinary conference, the 2013 Seminar is a two day, hands-on executive training summit. Attendees will learn how to harness the power of brand storytelling through the latest social and mobile technologies and walk away with an actionable Social Branding Blueprint to present back to their organizations. The training is divided into six Modules with expert speakers and breakout sessions between each.
This year’s training will be brought to life by an exclusive line-up of literally the best marketers and business leaders in the world including:
- Jim Hanna, Director of Environmental Impact at Starbucks Coffee Company
- Tom LaForge, Global Director of Human & Cultural Insights at The Coca-Cola Company
- Aaron Sherinian, VP for Communications and Public Relations for The UN Foundation
- Paull Young, Director of Digital at charity: water
- Kathy Mota, Corporate CSR and Social Impact, Toyota Motor Corporation
- Simon Mainwaring, Best-selling author and CEO & Chief Creative Officer at We First
There will also be a panel focused on disruptive marketing technology featuring Chris Miglino, the CEO & Co-Founder of Social Reality, and Gregory Markel, Founder & CEO ofInfuse Creative.
The Seminar attracts leaders from a wide range of industries with confirmed attendees from Nestlé Purina PetCare, Coca-Cola, Chanel, ConAgra Foods, Starbucks, Staffmark, FirstCapital Bank of Texas, In-N-Out Burger, Thrive Farmers, The American Lung Association and The UN Foundation.